Zacheriah Kramer (b. 1979)
Florence Academy of Art (Mölndal, Sweden and Florence, Italy) 2008-2011
September - Solo, Tranåsbygdens Konstförening
June - Solo, Vadstena Konstförening
April - Solo, Galleri Konstgården
January - Group, Galleri Jäger & Janson
May- Group, Florence Academy of Art 6th Alumni Exhibition
Corsini Family Stables, Florence, Italy
July - Group, Contemporary Classicists
June - Group, Plein Air Artists Colorado 15th National Juried Fine Art Exhibition
Saks Galleries, Denver, Colorado
April - 2 person (with Rickard Ljungkvist),
Chateau d'Argenteuil, Waterloo, Belgium
October - Solo, Tranåsbygdens konstförening,
Past instructing experience:
Ruminate magazine, issue 39 - Magnificent Frailty - winner of the Kalos Visual Art Prize
Florence Academy of Art Anniversary book -Tradition and Diversity section.
Ruminate magazine, issue 31, April 2014
Ruminate magazine, issue 26, December 2012
• Winner of Ruminate Magazine’s Kalos art prize, 2015
• Second place Ruminate Magazine’s Kalos art prize, 2012
• I was deeply honored to be among the guests at the first two Alpine Fellowship gatherings, in Swizterland, 2013, and Inverness, Scotland, 2014.
Awards as a student:
• Three-time winner of the Florence Academy of Art Name Scholarship
• First place in the figure study category for the 2009-2010 year at the Gothenburg branch of Florence Academy of Art.
• Best portrait painting of the 2010-2011 school year at the Gothenburg branch, as well as the best overall painting of 2010-2011 in the school (Florence and Gothenburg).
• I was awarded the 20th anniversary 4th year scholarship for the 2011-2012 academic year, which was an apprenticeship program working alongside Daniel Graves.
• Alumni Choice award for the best piece at the 2012 Alumni exhibition